Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"You Got South Carolina Tattooed On Your Liver, Honey"

So I did get one of my questions answered...

As a Gamecock, I have to say that I am pretty upset that I will "have" to root against them this weekend because Texas A&M is going to the CWS!  And would you believe it, they play South Carolina first on Sunday!  I'm so thrilled for the team because they worked so hard and with the way the game went yesterday, those boys deserve it! Amazing pitching game for the Aggies (and I'd like to give credit to a coach, wink wink) last night and are sailing right on through to Omaha. 

As I was telling my mom about my dilemma of how my boyfriend refuses to let me cheer for my beloved (and reigning National Champion) Gamecocks, we were going through ideas of how I could sneak some sort of article of clothing on myself under my Aggie gear.  I have several items of clothing that was so graciously given to me in the beginning of the season because I was told that I would need to wear them to the CWS when A&M beat SC.  I thought he had a really sweet imagination at the time.  But here we are, 4 months later and that's exactly what these boys are going to try to do!

Anyway, I was thinking of SC underwear or bandanna to hide in my shirt or something when my precious mother turned to me and said, "I wouldn't worry about it, you got South Carolina tattooed on your liver, honey..."

Well, I'd say its the best tattoo I got!

   
(Too many of those in college...)

No comments:

Post a Comment