Monday, June 13, 2011

Case of The Mondays

I am trying to motivate myself today because I have so much to do but it seems so overwhelming!  I am in such a weird position because I am desperately needing to clean up my life (house, jobs, etc) in order to figure out what I'm going to do!  Today I'm starting on my house because I believe this is where I will start to clean out all the "clutter" in my life!  With my job in limbo because of the NFL lockout, I've had a lot of time to reflect on what I need to prioritize.  Nobody knows when the lockout will end and I'm really nervous about when I will be able to return to work after the AFL season ends! Therefore, I figured that I need to take this time to set things in order.  But this is no easy task especially since my son is out of school and with the ever changing weather in Pittsburgh, I need to keep him occupied and its not always easy since he is such a ball of energy and is hard to contain him in the house!

Where do I start?  I guess I'll just take it one day at a time, but I need to hurry because my amazing brother is coming home from his Army base in Germany on Saturday to spend 2 weeks at my house with our family before he is deployed to Afghanistan.  So I will be playing hostess and also planning a send off party for him downtown towards the end of June (I desperately need to start on that!)  Also, my boyfriend will be coming into town as well either very soon or at the end of June as well pending the outcome of his game today!  He is a coach for the Texas A&M Baseball team and they are in the Super Regionals in Tallahassee, Florida this weekend (and today) and they play tonight at 7PM against FSU to move on to the College World Series!  They won their first game on Saturday 6-2 but suffered a devastating loss last night (I went a little overboard with the fit I threw because they lost 23-9) but they play today to win!  Saying lots of prayers! I'd love to go to Omaha to see them play! 

At least after tonight's game, I'll have one answer!  Hopefully it'll be that we'll be taking a trip to the CWS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment