Saturday, December 3, 2011

For the Girlie Girl in Sports!!! My New Etsy Shop!

Well, I have always been a fan of southern tradition when it comes to sports and I have always wanted to create my own line of accessories for the "better lookin' fan" at the tailgate!  So I created my own Etsy shop to get started!  I created my first tree skirt while in Texas over thanksgiving and I'm going to start creating other ones that are themed to college and football teams!  Then I bought some chalkboard paint and was messing around with some wine glasses that I thought I'd put up as my first listing!  They are so cute and no two are the same!  I'm also going to tailor those to teams and personalize those to customers!  What better way to fuse together my love of football and being a girlie girl?  I encourage feedback and any suggestions anybody has!  I'm so looking forward to creating more items for sports fans who want to show their girlie side!  I'll be posting all new items that I list on here and I also created a facebook page that they will be shown on as well!  Thank you for your support!!



http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pearls-Heels-and-Cleats/120426141405849

www.etsy.com/shop/pearlsheelsandcleats

No comments:

Post a Comment