Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back To Work!!

Today is technically my first day back to work for the Steelers!  I am so excited to get back into the grind!  I've missed this feeling since the Super Bowl!  Even though it's still summer, its really cool here this morning and the crisp air reminds me of football season.  Today I am heading down to Heinz Field to hold auditions for 14 kids who have been called back to be our new "kid" hosts for the McDonald's KidZONE Show we film in the Coca-cola Great Hall at Heinz Field!  This is my 6th year working for the show and I am the Floor Director.  I absolutely love working behind the camera and working with these kids (if they are good, haha).  It can get a little crazy because we film in front of a live audience of other kids (local football teams and cheerleaders) but the excitement they have to see our Steelers right in front of them and the chance to meet them is so fun for them!  So now I'm off  to the North Shore and praying we find a new group of great hosts to kick off this season!

KidZONE Taping Dates

No comments:

Post a Comment